Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

To my dear husband on your first Father's Day:

I know I've said this a thousand times, but I feel so lucky to be with you! It's been two years since we met, and you're still my favorite person in the whole world. (Although you've got some tough competition now!) I'm still amazed every day at the beautiful little girl that we have created, and I just know that you're going to be an incredible father to Zoey. I love the father that you already are to her -- the way that you've boldly stepped into the role of Daddy, the songs you sing to her and the wonderful sense of humor with which you take on each day. I can hardly wait to see the person that she becomes with you as her papa. You are the love of my life, and I'm so grateful to you for creating this amazing life together with me. Happy Father's Day, baby!

No comments: